Nowadays, the majority of people wants to start a business or freelancing or be an entrepreneur, so, what are the important elements for your enterprise startup? Today the world is expanding their branches in the digital era with many sub-branches like website, online marketing, blogging, social media and seriously many more other things which are ‘out-of-box thinking’.
Even if the competition is very tough when your competitors are already having a good position in the market, still your business can smack the competition through these elements.
Important Elements For Your Business Startup
Following elements are not only for your enterprise startup, but existing business can do this too.
- Landing Page: Let’s start with a landing page which describes your enterprise very clearly with amazing UI-UX designs and layouts.
- Landing Page SEO: Landing page SEO is very important to get more organic traffic to your page (within 2-4 months), through sign-up (Call-to-action) button you can get a direct lead from the page who are interested.
- Business Listing: List your business on the local and international business listing websites. Such websites can also give you a bit of traffic to your site.
- Google My Business: Sign-up and list your enterprise in Google My Business account as well as on the map and keep it up-to-date, do a regular post, updates, offers, etc.
- Blogging: You need unique content for your enterprise because blogging is the best element to get more traffic to your site. Also, you can put your knowledge into words that make your customer understands you and your enterprise.
- Content: Content is the most valuable element for your enterprise. Content is just like you and your ideas, vision, the mission of your business. Ultimately, the content has the power that can attract the audience and make them into a customer.
Your Business Marketing Phase
Following elements are your business marketing phase for the growth, branding, awareness, etc.
- Online Marketing: Create an ad to your Google Business platform, do research your enterprise keywords, promote the ad for a specific time and get the direct calls from interested customers.
- Social Media Marketing: Create social media platforms for your enterprise such as Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter. If you are a designer – Dribbble & Behance are also good platforms. So, put your daily work on your social media platform. It helps you to create a brand image to your audience.
- Off-page SEO: Off-page SEO is also key to get more clients worldwide, it helps you make more backlinks, followers for your site.
- Outdoor Marketing: Still physical marketing is alive when you want local enterprise from the local area. So, banners, flyers and recently screen advertisement is effective.
- HashTags: OH! Seriously hashtags are a notable element for your marketing. Find out popular hashtags that relate to your enterprise, use them into your social media posts.
- Graphic Design: Graphics is a marvelous thing for your marketing phase because without proper graphic design you cannot attract your audience.
Apart from, above all the elements are important for your startup – existing enterprise. Now let’s talk about out-of-box thinking for your business. According to my research, any business can do better with unique ideas – when everyone was done all that thing, why we choose the same path to do business. Let’s find a unique way to do business, you need just one idea to change your whole way of marketing.
List of Unique Ideas
- Step out on the street: Go with flyers and posters in local areas, do some sidewalk chalk writing.
- Decorate Mural: Try getting permission to decorate the side of a landmark or popular building with a large mural.
- Use your surroundings: Get a little imaginative and think about how you can use your urban surrounding for potential marketing magic.
- Unusual Sponsorship: Urban living results in some unique marketing opportunities you won’t find elsewhere. The secret is, you need to think creatively to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Photo Contests: Photo contests are great for a number for reasons – they’re relatively easy to enter and they also provide sponsors with a great form of user-generated content that can be reused and implemented elsewhere.
- Video Contests: Not as many people will enter video contests, but you’re more likely to get a higher caliber of content since creating a video requires more effort on the user’s part. This kind of content can be extremely valuable for businesses down the line, especially when you have talented filmers creating video content just for you!
Do that. Do it NOW!